Thursday, July 8, 2010

Taking The Next Step


I'm taking the next step everyone. Not sure exactly what that next step is, well yes I do, but my next step in life is to find someone who equally loves me the way I love them. Someone to cherish and look into her eyes through the good and hard times and know that person will never give up. But that will come when it comes, so I'm not going to put too much pressure on that. Letting things happen as they are means actively pursuing someone with attractive qualities but not putting myself out there so much that I will get hurt like the past.
I know what I want in a partner and I will do my best to find those qualities. It sounds easier to type this and say it than it is to actually go out and find someone those qualities. Since I've put myself in a position the last 4 months or so where I thought I had found someone who worked for me, I closed doors to other opportunities. Not that they were knocking at my door, THEY definitely weren't, but I didn't want anyone else-I DIDNT. At this point, its taken a lot for me to just be friends with this girl but I'm slowly moving forward and I hope she finds herself or what she is looking for. So I move forward and whatever happens in the future with a girl will happen at the right time for the right reason. Heavenly Father is going to put the MOST AMAZING girl in my way and when it happens I hope to be prepared for her, and I will be so happy!
Another area I am looking to conquer in the next few months is understanding my path for a career. Working at Univ. of Phoenix has been the best thing for me and I know I am / was supposed to be here in Arizona to make mistakes, overcome weaknesses, and prepare to take the next step in my life. I am furthering my education by getting my Masters in Business Adminstration. I can't wait to be done with school forever after this, but what will I do? Where will I go? I've inquired of friends lately what some projects they are taking on and these are friends who have similar interests or goals. Dave Romeny, Derek Porter, Daniel Kunz, Tyson Stevens, Filip Matous, and Danny Carpenter - these are some friends doing some fun projects that are giving me some inspiration to step out of my box. There is so much I want to do with my interests so I hope I can do the research necessary and write out ideas of what I want to achieve.
Whats your next step in life? and as Filip Matous asks : What do you want to be remembered when this life is done? http://standstrong.tv/

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Hey Claydo.:) I love you tons and think you are going to find the best girl! She will be sooo lucky to have found someone as amazing as you! I am happy for you moving forward and taking that next big step!

filip said...

PS, I have subscribed to your RSS feed, keep writing.