Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ladder of Life

Really like this photo alot. I kind of feel like thats me at this point of my life. Whether its relationships, career, or any next step towards a goal. I guess anyone can create their own ladder and maybe so have connections to other ladders. Maybe someone combines everything into one ladder and each step could be a job, a relationship, a new car, a house, - basically anything. so I'm looking right now at my career and I AM SCARED! Seriously, I'll shout it from the rooftops if you want me too cause im not scared to say im scared!

I have a wonderful job and maybe career at UOP and I'm working towards that MBA, but my degree in Public Relations and the things I want to do I just don't feel are putting me anywhere near some goals. I am so A.D.D. when it comes to my interests that I tell myself a good office job will be nice, then my gypsy side says have freedom to wake up in the morning whenever you do and eventually get to your work, its your time not theirs. Here are some ideas of things I want to do:

Promotions for sports teams: Padres, Chargers, Suns, anyone really
Promotions/Social Marketing for Record Labels, preferably country music
Event Coordinator - any industry really
Own FroYogurt shop with club/venue -drybar
PR/Marketing for Entertainment Companies
Urban Vibe Productions -Dance Battle tour around the country
Buy/Sell properties both residential and commercial
Run my own dance blog
Start dance studio/sing, dance, music, etc...

So these are just a few ideas I am tossing around. Obviously I love anything in the entertainment industry because that seems to be who I am and the talents I have developed.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

If you ever move back here, sometimes we have event planning jobs available at the hotel I work at, so maybe I could hook you up someday.