Monday, July 19, 2010

A little Scared...Endoscopy

One thing you may not know about me is that I have a really bad stomach, like really bad! Sometimes its genetics and sometimes its the way I eat. Even sometimes how much I worry!So on Tuesday, July 20, I'll be going in for my endoscopy and although a lot of people have had it and it sometimes seems like a normal thing, for me its a big deal which I am nervous about. For the last 6 months or so my stomach has ruled me. Hardly eating anything and throwing up at least twice a week, sometimes lately even blood. My energy and my happiness in life has taken a bit of a downturn. I've had a lot of issues with my stomach in the past but they have never been this bad. I want to say a lot of my worrying has probably caused it but when it got to the point of throwing up blood I WAS DONE! I probably need to stop worrying so much but thats me I guess.

Anyways I have had a few blessings in the last few months from my bishop and friends, all have said this will be taken care of and I HAVE NO DOUBT THE LORD WILL BLESS MY HEALTH. I need to take care of myself better with my food choices and my overall well being. I wonder if letting go of things that make me worry so much would help. Either way I know the Lord will bless me, eventhough I havent been the best I can be lately, I have faith that I can overcome whatever is going on and move forward and progress in my life.


Thank you to all who have been there for me family and friends.

No comments: