Friday, July 16, 2010

Best Show Ever


So here I was last night laying in my bed talking to my roommate Clint Haglund, yes Rexburg - THE CLINT HAGLUND - we were discussing many different topics surrounding our life. We do this quite a bit and end up making so many epiphanies about what we're doing and where we're going. So I was telling him how SCARED I am to figure out my career and what I want to do. Like I said before, 5 classes left in my MBA then......yep a lot of dots meaning knowing very little. Clint was telling me how I have been able to capture what Social Networking is all about because I had established a lot with Urban Vibe and with my friends on Facebook being able to promote so well.
So I sat back and realized that maybe I should stay in this area and see what I can establish as to my ideas for dancing and the arts. I'm trying to link my Urban Vibe Productions with opening a dance studio, dry-bar venue for all ages, a dance battle tour, dance battle wednesday in multiple states, as well as other ideas. So Clint also told me about a show called The Buried Life, which is a show on MTV of 4 friends who have a bucket list of things to do before they die. Now I do have my own list, but I just like the idea of just going for something and having no regrets. I feel like I used to do that a lot and I haven't had that element in my life in a while. Well I have experienced it in a few ways through love and love lost, but in terms of the happiness in my life and what my talents have allowed me to do, I want that element back.
I have been reading a book over again called Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk which is basically utilizing your passion by starting a blog or a business revolving around social networking and your passion. So I'm trying to link up all these different ideas, advice, research, and experiences I've had to something that I may have to take a giant leap and just do it!
-Watch The Buried Life @ MTV.com
-Google: Gary Vaynerchuk and BUY HIS BOOK CRUSH IT - if you have a passion and want to make money off it - it can work
-I will meet Justin Timberlake in the next year! That is my goal so if you'd like to help..then!

1 comment:

Elder Echo said...

You da you da best roomie. You can do it. Love you man and I love our chats.