Monday, January 18, 2010

Shake Off The Weekend Dust

Not Sure Exactly What Team That Was Yesterday!? If you can tell me then please explain it to me! This may be the end of the LaDainian Tomlinson era, sad to see! Either way our rebuilding efforts have to concentrate on signing Antonio Gates and Vincent Jackson #1! Then see what Sproles will do, maybe retrieve Marcus McNeil and Luis Castillo! We need to hit the market strong so we can be right back in the playoffs again next year! O-Line / D-Line and maybe some good linebackers. We also need to look at running backs. Either way 2009 San Diego Chargers, you had a great run!

I think I'm going to head to Tempe Marketplace and catch a movie and write down some things I need to get done! I need to be away from this house and out where I can shake off this dust I attracted this weekend!

No comments: