Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rainy Tuesday

Something about this rain today that I just love. It rained all day yesterday and has rained today as well. Been at home with this crazy acid reflux and I was glad to listen to the rain as I watched TV in my bed. I could have got more accomplished in bed like homework or slept more because of this stomach, but I didn't. We all have choices to make in our life, because life is a series of choices. If I were feeling better would've probably stood in it and listened to music but I sit at my window and let it take me away.

January has gone by very quickly! There are things to change now and this rain makes me feel like tomorrow is a new day to turn things right. Must say that my motivation and my thoughts have not been where they need to be. They've not followed the person I've been or wanted to start off with for 2010! My independence from others has started to become a greater gap. I don't care to date because there is no one there to feel the same way and what is another heartbreak going to get me. So I want to concentrate on work, school, and my business ideas. Maybe my feelings will change somewhere this week or next. Who knows! I try to be positive individual!

One area I seek to work on is not letting my natural man take over my thoughts. Sometimes I think to much with certain areas. Surrounding myself in virtue will build this confidence. Every man or woman has a journey through something that affects them for the bad, where do they find the will to overcome. I know the steps, I know what works, but sometimes why don't I do it? All I can live is for today and work tomorrow to be - that much better!

Thank you Rain!

No comments: