Sunday, January 24, 2010

Danced Til I (Almost) Died

This weekend I really hit the dancing hard! Friday night it was Clayton and Taylor's night out in Tempe. She needed to dance the blues away and just have some fun! So thats what we did! We owned Cadillac Ranch and San Felipe's! Love that girl, she has so much passion and she is amazing talent! She can accomplish so much with what she has to offer and I hope to help her accomplish it!

Saturday night I pretty much danced myself to almost passing out. I have this stomach issue called "Acid Reflux", if I don't take my medicine then my stomach kills me and sometimes if I do too much sport or dancing, I will eventually throw up. It's become a big problem of late.

Anyways went to Dance Energy where AZCleanParties was rockin out. And I knew I would be so sweaty in that place because its a hotbox! Well I hit my 2nd circle battling my friend Josh, and that was it! I ran outside and then collapsed, I can remember little things here and there, like Clint and Shanna helping keep me awake, putting me in a truck, and laying in my bed last night. Kinda crazy I know because most people pass out from drinking too much, which I have NEVER drank, so if that was a glimpse into that I WILL NEVER DRINK A DROP OF ALCOHOL!

But all in all, I love dancing and the expression and passion it allows me to communicate with others. I have a lot to do with dancing and others need to be inspired because of what I do. In hopes that I will inspire them to share whatever talent they may have! Here's to another week! :)

1 comment:

Chelsea Diane said...

Excuse me!?!?!?!? You need to be careful Mr!!!That is simply not okay!! But I'm glad you
re good now!