Thursday, January 21, 2010

FML - Try Again


What does this picture represent? Well I miss good cartoons, thats one thing, but thats not what I'm saying here.
That Sam guy is trying to hit the target and he just can't. He tries, and tries, and tries but hasn't hit it yet! Welcome to my dating life in Arizona. And today the funniest thing happened.
Saturday night went and met my friend Josh at Cadillac Ranch and it stunk. So we went over to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill in Mesa to meet up with a friend. While I was there I danced with a girl that ended working at Univ. of Phoenix. We actually exchanged names so we could IM each other back and forth at work. So I get into work Wednesday and we start getting to know each other. We talk again today and I end up asking her out for lunch. She says we can meet up next week to go get lunch, well 10 minutes after that she says,"I did tell you that I'm married, so if you're fine with that we can still do lunch." I was like that information would have been useful at Toby's, yesterday, and when YOU said that you would go to lunch with me. Hahaa just my luck right?!
Well not planning on dating married women, so I am single ladies. But I just have been shooting and missing when it comes to dates out here. My last "official" date was back in July/August, and I've asked girls out but they come up with some excuse and/or don't even try to reschedule so it kind of sucks. I get down sometimes on that fact, but then again I'm busy with work and school and other projects that someone will come along. Shoot til you hit the target!!!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

dating sucks anywhere! keep ur head up & just remember i love you!!!