Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy - Go - Yummy / Ikoniq

So this idea in my mind has been pounding like a steady train for the last little while. My goal this year is to open a positive spot for everyone age 1-99. I will obviously concentrate on youth and college age people, but I want anyone and everyone to come enjoy the atmosphere of HAPPY - GO- YUMMY.
My friend, Chelsea, and I have been starting to plan out a business for the yogurt shop / artist nook! Basically, think Barnes and Noble atmosphere, cafe, venue, hang-out spot that anyone can get away from life or needs an added positive experience in their life. The front of the venue will be yogurt, cafe, light sandwiches, etc.. while the back will have a removable stage for open mic nights, poetry slams, clean club nights for youth and 18+. There are not a lot of options for youth these days to have positive influences in terms of joints! So I want to create that atmosphere and a "come as you are and do what you love, so you can progress". I have a vision of positive quotes on the walls, positive colors, and some type of way people can be INSPIRED.

Any ideas please send my way. UPDATES TO COME

No comments: