Friday, January 15, 2010

Kyle forgive me for biting your style but i like it...




pro⋅gres⋅sion - Music. the manner in which chords or melodic tones follow one another; a succession of chords or tones.
I know that image will be burned in your brain.
I feel like I'm progressing but still have areas of great importance to fix.
work - I feel comfortable with my job in working hard.
School -going much better as I determined to push hard with little room for procrastination.
Music and dance is going great with &RU and the goals we have for this year and "IKONIQ"
Business - working on a business plan for yogurt shop and venue for artists of all types.
Tonight going out with friends from work and around the area, headed to Tempe Marketplace for food and eventually dancing. This weekend is going to be great with school, church, dancing, and watching the Chargers beat the Jets!

No comments: