Sunday, October 17, 2010

K-Os and The Peaceful Order of Our Existence


It's been a long time I shouldn't have left you with a strong beat to step too! I'M BACK! It's been some crazy months. I'll make this brief, since I am tired! But I went to @Pollstar.com yesterday around noon pm and check the concerts coming to Phoenix. To my joyful surprise I saw K-OS on the bill at @Chaser's in Scottsdale. So I purchased my ticket cause I had to see @K-OS rock the mic like he did when I met and saw him at Warped Tour 2007! So I went to a YSA event rocked the concrete dancefloor and met some amazing peole such as Stacey (through Audrey), who is from Texas but has lived in LA as well. I said sorry to interrupt our awesome convo but I have a hip-hop show to get too. I said you are more than welcome to come to it, so she and AUdrey went with me to Chaser's.
K-OS music is insane...rock n roll, eclectic, hip-hop, and lyricist all combined with a percussionist, a guitarist, keyboardist, another percussionist, and @DJ Jazz. ALtogether you just have to go on YouTube and watch his live music. He is spiritually beyond any emcee's today in the underground. He's from Canada and is huge there and in Europe. I met alot of cool people at the show but altogether I had an experience that took me out of my self...relaxed me and made me think about my existence and my gifts on this earth. Just listen to some of his songs and you'll know what I mean!
Peace and Love

C-Bass

No comments: